Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fustrating

I'm feeling anxious regarding what to write! There's so much to say and so little free time to type it. (Especially when you spend a few hours putting together a MASTERPIECE blog and watch it disappear with the wrong click of the mouse...talk about fustrating (I spelled it that way on purpose (it's so much more funner to say fustrating (I like enclosed comments!)))!) I was thinking yesterday about what I could blog about that I'd want online for anyone to read. It reminded me of a scene in the movie I Am Sam. The story centers around Sam, a mentally challenged father in a custody battle for his daughter. When Sam speaks out of turn in the courtroom his friend cautions him from across the room, "Sam, there's a lady...she's writing everything down...(now whispering) Watch what you say!" To which Sam exclaims "I've got the greatest friends in the whole world!"


That's where I'd like to start: I'd like the world to know that I've got the greatest friends ever! (Past and present)
More to come later! Here's a teaser: ice blocking, get a GIANT ice cube and ride it down a hill!

6 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth is a blogger, fancy that. Nice to find you on the net. Hope all is well!
christina r

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Antonia Jacobson geb Oehm said...

oh how great to hear from you :)
I have been thinking about you and your family loads. My mind keeps wandering back to the Christmas I spent with you, thinking how much I enjoyed it. I even dreamt about it just the other night. Weird, I know, but its true.
:)Antonia.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Candice said...

Look who I stumbled across!!!! Hi Beth!!! It's Candice... little Candice from Capes. I'm glad you're a part of the blog-world now... the fun just keeps getting funner (uh... more fun???)!
Love,
Candice

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my beth!!!!!!! i have not heard from you in forever..... forever.... i miss you so much!! i laughed so hard when i read your list of friend's blogs and you called cathy-jo "bathy". that was way too funny. funny memories. i still laugh when i think of all the memories we all had together.
love ya
erika

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I love Ice Blocking!!!!!! We should go soon!!!!
Robyn

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Carla said...

i'm glad i made it onto your page... but am i a former friend? or a former modestan? i'm confused.

Carla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones