Thursday, October 12, 2006

If you're not going to snort, why even laugh?












My friend Rodney very well may be the funniest person EVER!! If you haven't met him, you should!! Here he is sharing the Bible with a garden gnome and nursing a speed walking injury (watch out for those elbows).

















After growing into a bestfriendship, Rodney and I dated for a few months; but we felt that it wasn't the best fit for a romantic relationship. We knew going into it that our personalities were quite similar but we hadn't anticipated how that would pan out in a dating relationship. These are a few of my favorite picts from our time together.

Sarah and I played soccer together in elementary school. We also knew each other in high school but more as aquaintances than friends. (As the story goes she was super cool and I was an awkward homeschooler) Thankfully that has changed (she's still super cool!) and she has been my dearest friend here in Modesto.





















Our most recent roadtrip took us (Sarah, her boyfriend Matt, Rodney, and myself) to the Great White North for the Trinity Western graduation. Rodney and I went on from there to visit Capernwray with former Modestan friends Johnny and Carla, who now live in Bellingham. Johnny and Carla were instrumental in my adjustment after coming home from Capernwray and were eager to visit the island. Ashley and Nathan met up with us for dinner on Thetis.












Geoff and Joanne were like second parents during my time in Canada; they occupy a special place in my heart!




And last but never the least, Cathy-Jo! (Aren't you glad I didn't put in one of the dozen funny-face pictures we took?)

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Carla said...

I AM glad you left out the dozen, though I'd like to see them sometime. I'm glad my face made it on your page. What an honor!!! But am I a former friend? Or former Modestan? I'm confused...

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Beth Anne said...

I thought that may be confusing! Definitely CURRENT friend, FORMER Modestan.

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your bethwarnock.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones